quizQuestions du QCM
- 1 Unfortunately, children .... seeing violence on television.
- 2 "He .... a cigarette before going to bed ; his wife is glad he does not any more !"
- 3 "Don't worry, you .... them shout!"
- 4 I .... letters without reading them !
- 5 There .... be a nice little church here.
- + 5 questions
- Nixon's Checkers Speech Under attack for having used a secret campaign fund for his personal expenses, Richard M.
- Puli. Puli (pl. pulik), breed of herding dog, used as a
- Eumenides (Good-Tempered Ones) Greek The ironic name Greek people used for the Erinyes, fearsome creatures whose name means Furies.
- Fornax (Furnace) Roman A goddess of baking, who oversaw the ovens used for baking so that they did not become too hot and burn the roasting corn or bread.
- Pluto Greek and Roman A name used to refer to the god of the underworld.