quizQuestions du QCM
- 1 Having lived alone for fifty years, and with no plans to get married, he considers himself a confirmed ....
- 2 Their eyes met across a crowded bar and, though Kate and Tom had never met, it was .... ; they got married three months later.
- 3 "He won't admit it, but you can believe me : he loves you ; of course he's .... , he doesn't want you to know !"
- 4 Karen s invitation to join her on a two-week cruise was very ....
- 5 Americans tend to .... their friends rather than kiss them.
- + 10 questions
- Excerpt from Love's Labour's Lost - anthology.
- Sujet national, juin 2006, séries ES et S, LV1: Abridged and adapted from Smali Island, Andrea Levy, 2004.
- SHANGHAI : from fishing village to global financial powerhouse
- ALLÉGORIE DE L'AMOUR (L’) [The Allegory of Love]. (résumé) Clive Staples Lewis
- ABBAYE DE CAUCHEMAR (L’) (résumé & analyse) de Thomas Love Peacock